"We are One"
Join me in Boulder for a one-day retreat
9am-4pm Saturday, October 14, 2023
I would love to invite you to this single-day retreat being held at the beautiful Hakubai Zen Centre at 1275 Cherryvale Rd, Boulder. This is a rare opportunity to connect with others on the awakening path and to learn some techniques to help deepen your practice. There is a special energy that is created in a group environment that is a wonderful support for awakening. We can feel quite isolated at times during the journey and it can be very comforting to listen to others going through similar challenges. The support we get from a gathering such as this, is healing for the heart and reminds us that we truly are One.
Sharing your experience with awakening and asking me questions will be most welcome, but participation is not required. You are welcome to just listen if you prefer. It will be a small group, in an intimate setting.
To find out more about me, please click here.
Morning tea will be provided. There are plenty of lunch options a short drive away or there is a fridge if you would like to bring your lunch. There is no accommodation available at the retreat centre, so if you are not local and need somewhere to stay, I would suggest you click here or look at airbnb's in the area.
The cost is $90 USD. There are limited spaces and you can book your spot by clicking "sign up" below. Further correspondence will be emailed to you before the start of the retreat. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please see the bottom of this page for the schedule and terms.
SCHEDULE (SPECIFICS MAY CHANGE SLIGHTLY}:
- 9.00am-10.30am - Talk and meditation
- 10.30am-11.00am - Morning tea
- 11.00am-12.30pm - Meditation and oneness exercises
- 12.30pm-1.30pm - Lunch
- 1.30pm-2.30pm - Self inquiry activity
- 2.30pm-2.45pm - Break
- 2.45pm-4.00pm - Q & A, Close
- You are free to cancel up to one week before the commencement of the retreat and receive a full refund.
- It you are running late, please quietly enter the room once you arrive, and take a seat. There's no need to wait for a break.
- There will be chairs and meditation cushions provided, but you are welcome to bring your own meditation cushion if you prefer.
- Morning tea will be provided. There are plenty of lunch options a short drive away or there is a fridge if you would like to bring your lunch.
NOTE: This retreat is suitable for all levels of experience with meditation and awakening, but may not be appropriate if you have high levels of unresolved trauma or a serious untreated mental health condition. If you're not sure if this retreat will be a good fit for you, please email Shar.