ONE-DAY IN-PERSON RETREAT BOULDER, COLORADO
9am-4pm Saturday 14th October 2023
"You deserve to be free of the painful, constricted story of you. Let me show you how." - Shar
This single-day in-person retreat will be held at the beautiful Hakubai Zen Centre at 1275 Cherryvale Rd, Boulder. This is a unique opportunity to learn more about spiritual awakening, including various techniques that you can implement to deepen your practice. Shar's teachings will include self-inquiry, meditation, and mindfulness techniques, and you will also have an opportunity to ask Shar any questions you have about your awakening journey. To find out more about Shar, please click here.
A simple Asian-style gluten-free, vegan lunch and morning tea will be provided. You are welcome to bring your lunch if you prefer. There is a fridge and microwave.
The cost is $90 USD and the booking system below will charge you in US dollars. There are limited spaces so please book your spot below. Further correspondence will be emailed to you before the start of the retreat. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the bottom of this page for the schedule and terms.
NOTE: This retreat is suitable for all levels of experience with meditation and awakening, but may not be appropriate if you have high levels of unresolved trauma or a serious untreated mental health condition. Please see this page for directories for therapists. If you're not sure if this retreat will be a good fit for you, please email Shar.
- 9.00am-10.30am - Opening, talk and meditation
- 10.30am-11.00am - Morning tea
- 11.00am-12.00pm - Meditation
- 12.00pm-1.00pm - Self inquiry teaching
- 1.00pm-1:30pm - Lunch
- 1.30pm-2.00pm - Meditation in Zen garden (weather permitting)
- 2.00pm-2.15pm - Break
- 2.15pm-3.00pm - Self inquiry practice
- 3.00pm-4.00pm - Q & A, Close
- You are free to cancel up to one week before the commencement of the retreat and receive a full refund.
- It you are running late, please quietly enter the room once you arrive, and take a seat. There's no need to wait for a break.
- There will be chairs and meditation cushions provided.
- A gluten-free, vegan lunch and morning tea is included. You are welcome to bring your lunch if you prefer. There is a fridge and microwave.